Clearing Your Record
Credit Cards Accepted
Free Initial Consultation!
Edward A. Jendrzey, Attorney at Law
- Former Asst. Criminal District Attorney - 1994 to 2004
- Criminal Law Magistrate, Dallas County, Texas - 2010 to Present
- Presiding Judge, City of Waxahachie, Texas - 2014 to Present
- State: Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas
- Federal: Licensed by the United States District Court, Western District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas - 1994, J.D.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas - 1988, B.B.A.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Ellis County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- National Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Law Review, Texas Tech University School of Law
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
Contact Edward A. Jendrzey, Attorney at Law for a free, initial consultation by calling the office or use our contact form.